WombatRPGs Home Forum Index Downloads & Games Arcade

remember that shitty forum MMO we had

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Randomness, Spam, and Insanity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crenomaster

Joined on: 19 Mar 2008

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: remember that shitty forum MMO we had Reply with quote

shit was lit

also didn't one of our rpg maker games have multiplayer

how did that work
Crenomaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wombatrpgs.net/viewtopic.php?t=4111

oh wait i already made a thread about this exact topic two years ago

time flies
psy_wombats
Founder

Joined on: 02 Apr 2006

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha man I forgot about that game. I think it's on RMN. https://rpgmaker.net/games/2556/ Complete with my plugging my aim handle in a blog. That was 7 years ago.

you still banned from there?
Crenomaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't permabanned after the mouse blender debacle but I just grew tired of shitposting. After my ban ended, I made a few more posts but since I abandoned the RPG Maker scene several years ago, I felt like there was nothing left for me to do there.

Before changing my password to a facerolled mess of letters and numbers to ensure I wouldn't bother going back, I made a farewell thread. Surprisingly most wished me well or didn't care, but I still managed to squeeze an annoyed post out of some guy by merely saying that I got tired of playing shitty RPG Maker games with broken English.

Really though, I should've resigned from the scene in 2009. What little drive I had to make games was mostly powered by my inability to play newer games on my beige box of a computer. And you know how it went, the piece of shit from 2000 croaked and I was finally able to play Team Fortress 2. At that point I became me, the lethargic tuber.
Crenomaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had ditched RPG Maker and switched to playing League of Legends in its earliest days, I could've been Diamond or even Challenger by now.

Also, I'm legit surprised I have this many posts on this forum, considering RSI posts don't even count towards the post count.
psy_wombats
Founder

Joined on: 02 Apr 2006

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha that your only regret is not being a higher LoL rank
Crenomaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I mean being one of the top 10% league players would've been a far more magnificent achievement than making an unoriginal JRPG written in broken Finglish

I wish I could play League right now. I'm trapped abroad and I only have Nigerian KFC Wi-Fi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Randomness, Spam, and Insanity All times are GMT
You are on page 1 out of 1

Go To Forum: