WombatRPGs Home Forum Index Downloads & Games Arcade

Time to get active again...
Go to page 1, 2  Next page...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psy_wombats
Founder

Joined on: 02 Apr 2006

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Time to get active again... Reply with quote

So summer break is coming up for most if not all of us... And it's about time to get back into the gamemaking swing of things. So far only Creno and JMickle have been putting out stuff recently. And the forum activity has been dying down. My workload is starting to ease up slightly, so I'll be around more often and am encouraging the rest of you to do so. QT especially. Your alt sucks. I'm also noting the absence of bob_esc, RAGNAROK, and Aulos. Fully expect me to hound you. For my part, I'll start posting new content about what I've been working on and the like.

And maybe this summer we can start WomBattle for realz, or else adopt Epist or Firebird, or enter a contest. Or Block Game. Cool.
JMickle
Veteran

Joined on: 03 Nov 2008

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

block game or wombattle gets mah vote. but tbh i dont mind makken music for anything, really
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll start working on WomBattle interface design when I get the chance. Might post stuff up by the end of the week. I'm still at work on Epist though as well.
quack_tape
Deity

Joined on: 20 May 2006

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Inquisitor of The Internet will come back if you annoy me at any point, psy. I think I'm going to start learning to program really basic stuff (probably in C) over vacation (we call it spring vacation where I live...I find the dialect difference astounding)...so yeah...toodles.

"This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in - an interesting hole I find myself in - fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!'"
-Douglas Adams
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're using C, still stick with Eclipse. Oh, but as for break, I was referring to summer, not a week in April. I was talking about three months starting in May.
quack_tape
Deity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, I was going to ask for clarification, but as I always say: "when in doubt, be a pretentious asshole."

"This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in - an interesting hole I find myself in - fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!'"
-Douglas Adams
Numbynumbnuts

Joined on: 29 May 2007

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be really busy with college stuff and portfolios, but i'll see what i can do

quack_tape wrote:
NNN is pretty
quack_tape
Deity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's the main reason I'm not doing more stuff now...senior year is gonna suck.

-Douglas Adams
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quack_tape wrote:
Good, I was going to ask for clarification, but as I always say: "when in doubt, be a pretentious asshole."

I've never known you to follow this, but I won't complain.

Now I just need to get Bob and RAGNAROK back again. Oh, and it might be time for another recruitment topic on GW and RMN.
royalmurder

Joined on: 09 Jan 2009

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll leave that to you psy, and in the summer, i hope to get some serious work done on my game - sorry its takin so long but im makin priorities and itdoesnt rank very high Laughing
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, that's fine. We're glad to have you as a member.
Crenomaster

Joined on: 19 Mar 2008

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gamemaking has been kinda slow now but oh well.
At least you can be proud of that I can make a CBS and CMS.
Well, that's me for you but eh, my games may be released kinda late since I'll start playing drums in summer.
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, we're getting a lot more activity. Thanks to all.
quack_tape
Deity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome.
I think it's all because I slayed The Inquisitor. People could leave hiding and finally come back to the website. Don't worry, they'll get bored and leave soon enough.

-Douglas Adams
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why we need to get cracking on a project.
quack_tape
Deity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm going to be working on a project, it'll be mine. Also, just because I haven't posted anything, doesn't mean I'm not doing stuff (I have the entire plot written in bullet-point form in my Latin notebook...I should probably get around to posting that...)

-Douglas Adams
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you should. I'm in an editting mood.
royalmurder

Joined on: 09 Jan 2009

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
yea i wanna see it too!
Oreoiorio
Veteran

Joined on: 16 Apr 2008

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and I've been really active lately, who do you think brought up pokemon? Yep it was QT, but I posted the topic. Nobody cared about BF Heroes, but whatever, and now the new Communal RPG is quite entertaining.

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
quack_tape
Deity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well. I just need to do a quick run through to check for plot holes etc. then I'll begin the unenviable task of typing all of it. Sad

-Douglas Adams
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next page...
You are on page 1 out of 2

Go To Forum: