WombatRPGs Home Forum Index Downloads & Games Arcade

Communal RPG
Go to page Previous page...  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next page...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spock_Logic147

Joined on: 06 Jun 2008

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut up O2, my contributions are perfectly fine. Yours are as boring as hell.
RAGNAROK
Elite

Joined on: 07 Jan 2007

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sl we're trying to make a sort of sane rpg and you are ruining it by being an idiot and trying to make it into an rsai topic.

"hey what's going on, man?" you ask one of the people sitting near you.
whoa! it's umlaut! "heys there! we been recruted for piyeh's army"
before you can reply, a big fat man wearing armour comes into the room and tells you all that your training has begun. everyone is handed a <b>dagger (x1)</b> and a <b>practice robe (x1)</b> and is rushed out to the barracks.
"your training begins tommorow at the break of dawn. piyeh will be down here tomorrow morning to examine his new recruits." the fat man in armour says as he leaves. the door clicks shut. those guys don't look very friendly... and they all have knives... you don't get any sleep that night.

Joined on: 09 Jan 2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as you lie in bed, powerless to defie your paranoid insomnia, you wonder why no-one has noticed where the Piyeh went... you're pretty sure you ate it, and as you roll over, you see someone looking at you
"You ate the pie too, huh?" he asks, "It's ok. I think we all did; it musta been a test or sommething..."

(how do we know its Umlaut? he wasn't named this time round... surely he'd just be the guy from your cell?)
RAGNAROK
Elite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"but what if we all FAILED that test? what will piyeh do to us?" before umlaut can reply, the door is splintered open and several black-robed hooded men burst into the room. you jump up and immediatly stab one in the face wiht your <b>dagger (x1)</b>. critical hit! he dies. umlaut is screaming and waking up the others. they all jump up and start fending off the attackers. as the dust clears, a figure steps out from the wreckage...

(things just happen like this in games, so it's ok to assume he's umlaut.)
Veteran

Joined on: 16 Apr 2008

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except... Umlaut is dead. Or so it was determined earlier (by someone whose comments are now refuted).

The figure is holding an extremely long sword. It would seem too heavy to manage, but the man handles it with ease. He points it at the man next to you. He orders him to reveal his true identity.

The man next to you stands upright, takes off his peasant's robe and reveals himself as Piyeh. He does not seem worried in any way, however the man in the doorway is not a friend of his.

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
royalmurder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as you rally everyone to the Piyeh, Valerius steps around the man wielding the long sword. he blocks the attack the cloaked figure sends him with his usual casual ease...

you suddenly remember you still have the Short Dagger Valerius gave you in the graveyard... you decide to test the cloaked figure's reactions, and so throw your Dagger (x1) at him, unsheathing the Short Dagger at the same time
Dagger (x1) removed from inventory;
Short Dagger (x1) equipped
RAGNAROK
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it bounces off the intruder's armour and embeds in the door. valerius rushes in and also starts attacking him. you seize the opportunity and run for it! you didn't want to join an army, you just wanted a bite to eat! you run through the corridors looking for the kitchens.

Joined on: 06 Jun 2008

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
sl we're trying to make a sort of sane rpg and you are ruining it by being an idiot and trying to make it into an rsai topic.

I've seen plenty of contributions (not by me) that say otherwise.
RAGNAROK
Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

then shut the gently caress up and contribute instead of whine.

you smell something delicious, and decide to investigate that room ahead of you. oh crap! that's not the kitchen! it's a bunch of guards having their supper! they yell "hey! what are you doing here? get bacck to the barracks!" and start to draw their swords.
Veteran

Joined on: 16 Apr 2008

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't take too kindly of the threat, however you retreat from the room without saying a word hoping the whole time that no one is following you.

You get a few feet down the hallway and one of the men, wearing a helmet, from the room calls to you. "Where did you think you were headed, recruit?"

You roll __ Charisma Check.

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RAGNAROK
Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you roll a six! "buh... i was just looking for the bathroom... i'll be seeing you..." you say as you edge nervously away. "oh that's ok. go down there and turn left and it's the fourth door on the right." says the guard as he returns to his meal. you set off in the opposite direction he told you. as you round the corner, you bump into someone...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why did you flee? The Piyeh summoned you here to be a soldier in his grand army... He is dissapointed is His newest recruit..."
It's Valerius...
*ohh shi---* you begin to think, before being dragged back towards the barracks

Last edited by royalmurder on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
RAGNAROK
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valerius is pissed. "five demerits! and no dessert for the rest of the week!" crap. you are back in the barracks. all signs of a struggle have been erased.
Deity

Joined on: 20 May 2006

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After about an hour of waiting the door is flung open.
Piyeh is standing there looking extremely angry. He is followed by about half a dozen bodyguards.
"Valerius is dead!" He says. "You were the last person seen with him. You're under arrest!"

"This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in - an interesting hole I find myself in - fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!'"
-Douglas Adams
RAGNAROK
Elite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"but i couldn't possibly kill him! he's blocked every single one of my attempts! oh shiiiiii..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a sword erupts out the front of your stomach... you know it's gonna hurt more if you look, but you can't help it, you really can't!!

you glance down and, sure enough, the pain seems to double and then double again, until you notice the thing on the end of the sword --- it definitely didn't come outta your body....
RAGNAROK
Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh crap! it's the tip of the sword! you didn't realize this because it's an <b>extra special sword tip</b> that is poisoned to ensure maximum death upon stabbing others. you feel the poison coursing through your veins, but it isn't as low quality as the pain from the sword in your belly.
Deity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You collapse to the ground. You feel as if your last breath is only seconds away. Slowly your attacker steps into view...
A girl with spiky red hair steps forward and turns to Piyeh.
"I'm sorry, but there was a bounty on his head. You don't mind, do you? You were about to kill him anyway."
Before Piyeh can answer, she picks you up and throws your body over her shoulder. She makes a flurry of hand signs and the entire room disappears in a poof of smoke.
The smoke begins to clear and you find yourself in some sort of cave. Before you black out, you hear the girl whisper: "You're lucky I got to you in time...you almost died."

and so the plot thickens

"This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in - an interesting hole I find myself in - fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!'"
-Douglas Adams
RAGNAROK
Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"so you saved me by stabbing me and poisoning me? thank you so much!" is what is going through your mind as you slip out of consciousness. you feel as if the relationship between you and this spiky-haired girl is not going to get any better than this.
you wake up in a cave, but it isn't pitch black and the spiky-haired girl is sitting in a chair, watching you. "hey," you say, "i haven't had anything to eat for a few days... do you have any food?"
"yes, we have prepared a big meal for you in the <b>great hall</b>, but you'll have to go there yourself. i have to go do something. hope you find it without any trouble!" she leaves you alone in your cave. (bum bum bummm...) there is a <b>bed (x1)</b>, a <b>lamp (x1)</b>, and a <b>stool (x1)</b> in the room. you decide to take the <b>lamp (x1)</b> with you on your journey to the <b>great hall</b>.
Deity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You walk though a cavern passage, holding the lamp in front of you to light the way. After a few minutes, you come upon a very large room.
There is a table in the middle of the room. It looks very small compared to the rest of the room. Sitting around it are three people wearing clothing similar to the spiky-haired girl. One is a boy with short white hair. There are three fire balls slowly circling around his head, lighting up the room. The other two look fairly unremarkable, although one of them has a halberd strapped to his back and the other is juggling biscuits for no apparent reason.
You take a seat next to them.

-Douglas Adams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Go to page Previous page...  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next page...
You are on page 13 out of 14

Go To Forum: