WombatRPGs Home Forum Index Downloads & Games Arcade

Yahoo: Now with comments more retarded than YouTube
Go to page Previous page...  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Lesser Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psy_wombats
Founder

Joined on: 02 Apr 2006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All posted within the past two minutes on an article on Madoff's son's suicide. Keep in mind there /is/ no other context.

Quote:
everyone is born with compassion,but only suckers hang on to it. i only have compassion for honest folk and animals.

Quote:
betcha they didn't see this comming back at the 2009 Crhistmas party at the Madoff house!

Quote:
Now if we could just get 99% of congress to do what the brave man Mark Madoff did, maybe America would be better off.

Quote:
good riddance - werent they jewish - happy hannukah

Quote:
GUILTY. JUSTICE WAS SELF-ADMINISTERED.
TRAGIC, SCHMAGIC!!! If this guy WASN'T involved and profiting from his schiester father's scheme,
Then WHY did he do himself???
Now, all of you sicko's,cheats, liars, ripoffs, killers and rapists should take a cue from Mr. Madoff and go hang yourselves too coz none of us wanna pay for your warm bed and 3 meals, and we are too divided on the issue of execution, so please.....just do it yourself and save us the B.S.

I think I'll go kill myself then.
quack_tape
Deity

Joined on: 20 May 2006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first one was the best.

"This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in - an interesting hole I find myself in - fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!'"
-Douglas Adams
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*~* (^00)^ TOPIC NECROMANCY ^(00^) *~*

Any comment on this article:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110223/ts_yblog_thelookout/separate-but-unequal-charts-show-growing-rich-poor-gap
quack_tape
Deity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-_____-

"This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in - an interesting hole I find myself in - fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!'"
-Douglas Adams
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was on one of the Libyan protests pages, about the UN sanctions:
Quote:
sanctions babby! . . . now we are rolling!!

Not dumb, but it literally made me laugh.
Aulos
Elite

Joined on: 26 Jul 2006

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
kill em all, eat the rich
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not from Yahoo, but it has to be posted. It's from a facebook page advocating not buying gas to hurt oil companies (???)

Quote:
gas is high becuz we get our oil from egypt and egypt is pissed at us right now (GOOD OL OBAMA) so this would not effect the gas prices whatsoever. pretty sure u all need to get with the program and learn politics.

quack_tape
Deity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean the one where people say they aren't going to buy gas for one day? Yeah.

-Douglas Adams
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quack_tape wrote:
Do you mean the one where people say they aren't going to buy gas for one day? Yeah.

Yeah, that one. I'm not quite sure what it was supposed to accomplish. Then again, guess I need to go learn politics.
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, *~* (^00)^ TOPIC NECROMANCY ^(00^) *~* , but for a good reason.

Loud Cell Talker Removed from Quiet Car by Police

Comments are disabled for the article, which was probably a good idea. However, three people managed to get their comments in before it was closed. Here are those responses:

Mike wrote:
Fat, stupid and ignorant. They seem to always go together.

Jane S wrote:
Of course her name is "Lakeysha." It's African-American for "dumba$$."

Dan wrote:
Monkeys will be monkeys.

Aulos
Elite

Joined on: 26 Jul 2006

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well racism aside... score one for the quiet lovers who just like a bit of peace!

But... did she get onto another car on the train? I would feel low quality if she lost her fare. The seriousness of the gloved pointing police officer can't be ignored either.
psy_wombats
Founder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hate NEW York. They criminaly forced me to be a fall guy for something I never did, just because they wanted to use me as a ploy and set an example to scare and stop the real criminals. They thought destroying me, one who looked to be so important, would scare all the real criminals. I didnt work either. I was destroyed for nothing. I cursed them on sept 10, 2001 when they sentenced me for something I never did, telling me it was for a greater good. . I worked for the federal government my whole life and often worked countless hours for free. I trusted them with my life and they abused that trust and stole my life from me. They too let it happen. I flew back to my home in another state that night and preyed to GOD all night he punish them ALL for what they did to me. The next morning as I watched TV I watched the planes fly into the towers and said to myself. Thank you GOD, I know you do this for me. I asked he Turn all of NY into a waste land, and punish the government too. He has been doing it to them ever since. They will pay 1,000 fold. 1,000 yrs of paying. Dont tell me it cant be so, because the 9/11 was planned long before me. GOD is great, he can change the past in a second to make the future he wants. and when he changes the past, you have no idea it was changed. Its as if it always was. That is how great god is. He knew this was going to happen to me, and he knew I would ask for help, long before it did happen, or I did ask. He set the wheels in motion to avenge me, long before I asked.

Crenomaster

Joined on: 19 Mar 2008

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psy_wombats wrote:
Oh good lord.

Quote:
talk to yoour kids and get rid of those stupid plastations and xboxes it didnt hurt me to throw them away literally in the can. to protect my 17 yr old. do the same and get rid of the violence in the tv and the house and things coudl trun out diff for some one else save your kids do it now.

LIBERAL BITCH DETECTED, PREPARING ASS SLAP AND PUNISHING FOR BEING AN ASS FOR THROWING AWAY CONSOLES.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Lesser Discussion All times are GMT
Go to page Previous page...  1, 2
You are on page 2 out of 2

Go To Forum: