WombatRPGs Home Forum Index Downloads & Games Arcade

Back from stupid vacation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Lesser Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crenomaster

Joined on: 19 Mar 2008

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Back from stupid vacation. Reply with quote

Yeah, the topic I made like week or so ago seemed like a joke but I went for a vacation on Mauritius and.. well... it was quite horrible.

Flight to Mauritius: We first flew to London, we flew in business class but then the hell started, the flight to Mauritius was filled with millions of babies and the parents did nothing to calm them down.

Day 1: Just normal typical vacation things, swim alot and sleep, eat crappy food.
Day 2: No memories.
Day 3: No memories.
Day 4: A boat trip, would've been fine but I had the worst headache ever and it ruined the trip for me.
Day 5: Headache.
Day 6: No memories.
Day 7: We went for a boat trip again to see some dolphins, my mother insisted on that she wanted to swim with them. I didn't swim at all, so didn't my brother. There was an annoying pale skinned fat ginger kid on board with pink speedos who kept splashing around in the water (which he called swimming) For this annoying occurence, I urinated inside his half full cola bottle secretly for revenge.

Leaving the stoopid country: A 9-hour flight to Milano. It was okay but the plane was filled with italians, and some two 8-year old girls behind me kept watching me whenever I played Angry Birds on my dad's iPad.
Goddammit get your own iPads you sellout whores!
Then at Milano, I almost got stuck inside a WC because the locks are too complex.
Then, a 2 hour and 40 minute flight to Finland. It was nice because it was a finnish airplane but! IT HAD SEVERAL BABIES THAT SCREAMED LIKE A PSYCHO GODDAMMIT!

I were happy when I got back home. I ate some good food and then sleep'd.
The end.
psy_wombats
Founder

Joined on: 02 Apr 2006

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of these "no memories" things make me think you had a fair bit of fun the night before. Sorry your vacation sucked.
Crenomaster

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you were right about the no memories thing, it was quite boring. As far as I even "remember" I had to hear stupid partying until clock o' 10 and then I could sleep.
Oreoiorio
Veteran

Joined on: 16 Apr 2008

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what he mean was "nothing memorable"

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
psy_wombats
Founder

Joined on: 02 Apr 2006

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's more fun to interpret it my way.
Oreoiorio
Veteran

Joined on: 16 Apr 2008

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but... you were wrong. And that's no more fun for Creno.

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FTrapper

Joined on: 30 Jul 2009

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about how your vacation sucked, but at least it made you appreciate home all the more.

Did you know that the idea for Flitwick was inspired by the flag of Mauritius?
Crenomaster

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the blocks. I get it now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WombatRPGs - Forum Index -> Lesser Discussion All times are GMT
You are on page 1 out of 1

Go To Forum: